View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 11:55 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Dorris

I feel like my heart has been ripped out. My dad came alone, with my son's birthday card and also his and my daughters christmas presents, cards and gifts for all of us off both my grandparents. But no card for me off my parents. My mum has made it very clear she dose not want to speak to me and there is no need to see her over christmas as the childrens already have their presents. Only twice myself and my mum have not spoken and the first was 17yrs ago when I told her what had happened and again now.

After the row 4 wks ago I wrote a 4 page letter to my parents explaining how what he did made me feel and how him teaching me adult things at such a young age lead to me doing some disgusting things and how I tick all the boxes as a result of sexual abuse, stealing money, thumb sucking, binge eating and now the worst depression and drinking. The letter was to inform them how I feel like I'm going crazy and one bus ride away from the nut house, I never blamed them once for what he did and told them how much I loved them and appreciated everything they do for me and my children. And to have no response was bad enough but now for her to ignore me over christmas I think is spiteful.

I have told my husband as much as I can about the suituation, the only bits I've left out is some of the extreme things I had to go through, not sure I'm brave enough to talk about them with the councillor.

Jeni I remember your response to my thread the other day, just like to say my thoughts are with you as they are with everyone else suffering as am I.

Sasha I'm with you 100% I am OTT with the protection of my children.

Thank you, I can't explain how much it means to me to be able come here, I tell you I was close to it even had the conversation with my hubby bout how much I could do with a drink.

xxxx