View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 06:03 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
shaolin5

Well, I suppose some more info is in order. When we first started dating, there was this older lady that my girlfriend would hang out with. She would tell me a bunch of lies (like, "I'm at my dads house, I'll be home at 6:30pm.) then I would start calling around 8 to see where she was, and she would not answer my calls or return any of my texts. She would stay gone ALL night long, then would start texting me at around 5 or 6 in the morning. Over time, she admitted her addiction to me.
This only happened once or twice a month. I thought she could control it and that she wasn't addicted because it "only" happened that way. The more I read and learn, the more I realize that is not so. She knows now she is an addict. So do I. Be ause of this cycle of lying, ignoring my calls, stealing money from me, and being irresponsible, I have ZERO trust in her. She can't keep a job. I won't trust her with money. If she says she needs gas in her car, I take the car and put gas in it. If she needs something from the store, I go out and get it.
My 5 year-old son loves her. He calls her "mommy", and his biological "mother" is COMPLETELY out of the picture . Things have been tough. I drive a school bus and work as a server at a local Olive Garden just to make ends meet. I am getting wore out.
One of the BIG doubts in my mind is her faithfulness in our relationship. There is a certain image that goes through my mind when I hear "crackhead", and I hope she has been faithful, but can't prove it. The fact is, all of the nights she has been gone, I don't know WHO she was with, WHERE she was at, or WHAT she was doing . I just don't know. The only persons word I have is from the same girl that has told me a thousand lies . I'm scared. This is a beautiful girl from an upper class family. It clashes SO much with the addiction she has. A REAL contradiction. I'm lost, folks. And I don't know what to do