View Single Post
Old 11-14-2004, 03:51 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
ttigress4u2

I Finally Think I am Ready to Leave :-(

Hi Everyone, I have been visiting here for awhile deciding on what I should do. I think I have finally decided to leave my AH. We have been married for 2 1/2 years now. He keeps promising to quit but has only once and that was during the first year we were married. He quit drinking for 3 months and everything was great. Christmas eve he decided he could be a social drinker and guess what it hasn't stopped yet. It has gotten to were he pees in the bed at least once a week. Last night he peed in the bed and today I went to my son's soccer game and I guess he drank too much today and peed in it again. I have done Alanon but I don't think it is doing me any good probably because I know as long as he keeps drinking and getting drunk I am not allowed to have my sons here to visit. I don't want them seeing him that way anyway since they think the world of him. My ex wants me to move back in with him and our sons and try again. He wants to know what I find so exciting here with a drunk and a step daughter that hates me and goes out of her way to cause trouble. I tell him I really don't know. I think though it is time for me to go. I just hope I can love my ex again I know he won't put me though the hell I have been going though for the last two years.