View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 12:16 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
FireSprite

Originally Posted by Florence View Post
O.M.G. I can't.

Actually, yesterday I came home from work and was confused about why my floors were so filthy. It took awhile, but finally I realized that my cats had gotten to a new bag of catnip, tore it open, and spread it through three rooms. Three rooms! What a party it must have been! Catnip orgy.
:rotfxko

I can laugh because it has happened to me!!! We have SIX cats, quite unplanned, & 4 of them are from the same litter. I have never raised an entire litter before & they are a hoot!! They play, interact with & groom each other like kittens, even at 2 yrs old & they are downright devious when they work together toward a common goal!!

The latest was when I left a 20ish lb bag of cat food in the kitchen instead of in the closed pantry & they decided they wanted what was inside more than the food in their dishes. I came home to a very hole-y bag & food spread across the entire room. I've got a great pic somewhere of 2 of them sleeping/leaning against each other so closely that they look like Siamese Twin Cats, connected at their necks.