View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 04:23 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Fernaceman
Trudger of Happy Destiny

Thought For The Day - Yes, I definitely appreciate the deep personal fellowship of AA. It can be comparable to the fellowship I once enjoyed with my church. People generally take a good interest in the well being of others in the group and will look out for each other.

Meditation - I can definitely see how love and fear are conflicting ideas. They certainly cannot exist together at the same time.

Fear is the absence of faith. I was realizing something last night about faith. I am maybe (don't really have a true explanation if so) beginning to trust God in my everyday life fully...I am very content with the things going on and am no longer fearful of the future. I am just "being" and living everyday life. Yes, I am planning for the future but definitely do not see it as large of a concern as I did a short time ago. But I just realized I have trust (in God) that everything will work out somehow. Everything will be OK!

I can't remember who said this, but whenever asked "How are you today?" their response is generally "I think I am going to make it." That's how I feel.

God Bless.