View Single Post
Old 11-14-2004, 09:44 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
redrose

petunia,

There was no magic pill for me. No easy way to not see him (or think I saw him) while driving around town. But I love my life now. And I wouldn't have had the energy to devote to myself if I hadn't gotten out. It was the right thing to do. However the right thing doesn't necessarily mean the easy thing.

thank you for saying this, you're right, thinking of my life without him-my life is now much better than it was with him. i'm more focused on all the things i love to do and i'm heading to where i want to head. and you're also right about the right thing not being the easy thing to do, i guess that's why it's so hard because after all this time of being with him (which was the easy thing to do) and knowing i'm making the wrong decision everytime i stayed, now that i'm out it's almost like how can it be? but you're right, i should give myself time, there are days that i feel really good, i just have to learn to deal with the days that i feel bad and let them slide without going crazy. thanks for your advice.

hugs