Thread: Hi
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 05:42 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
stu82

Hi

Hi, i'm Stu i'm 30, where to start Ive been a heavy drinker from the age of sixteen where i was drinking 2 litres of cheap cider a day until i was 21 then i started to drink larger up until this very day, i DONT ever crave a drink, which i think is a good thing but i don't drink every day and every day since i was sixteen. I have a rule of thumb that i don't drink before 5 in the afternoon so i am in someway i think controlled and i never get paralytic, i hate that feeling but i just love to drink, the feeling it gives me and helps me to relax But now my health is staring to suffer

I am taking approx 17/18 units a day and have told the doctor this so she sent me for blood results where everything came back normal apart from my u and e results which have come back borderline :S, what does this mean i'm asking my self but the doc cant give me any advise until Ive had my scan so i have to wait until then

Any way me and my partner, who also drinks have decided to give up the drink during the week and look forward to a weekend,i'm unsure if this is a good or bad thing, but my last night is tonight i hope

I hope to get much advice from you all and of course support

Thanks for reading...