Old 11-12-2004, 08:11 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Prophet3276

Smile

Hello CrazyRed, An aspie is somebody who is autistic with aspergers syndrome and they're usually gifted in many different ways. And it is someone who has all the common symptoms of AS and is under the PDD (pervasive developmental disorder) umbrella. I myself am defined as AS/PDD but primarily aspergers . My talents are i am a musician,artist,poet,historian,hardcore gamer and i get online and go into chat. I'm very good with computers and technical stuff, people with AS are (65-75% of the time) professionals in the technological field. I paint abstract landscapes and some contemporary art, i'm currently painting a picture of a waiting room like at a doctors office.

It's my second attempt to try to paint people, i've never really been very good at painting people (in my opinion). I play alot of instruments by ear and memorize patterns and chords: piano,electric or acoustic guitar, hammered dulcimer, bowed psaltery, hog nosed psaltery, kalimba, and harmonica. Anything i pick up i'm able to play, i recently had a jazzy dream . Alot of the famous people in history were diagnosed post-mortem as having AS and even Bill Gates of Microsoft has it. Examples are: Beethoven,Albert Einstein,Pablo Picasso,Edgar Allen Poe just to name a few,as you can see i have a fascination with the diagnosis just as anyone would with their own disability. I've spent hours studying it and talking to my aspie friends on the discussion boards, and reading books on AS and long term relationships which has a method for interconnecting an AS/NT (neurotypical=normal) couple by "aspergating" the NT partner.

To aspergate someone means that they would carry alot of the common positive AS traits that I have in order to help me and my spouse communicate better and more effectively. But while they're aspergated they cannot talk to their NT partners because there is that communication barrier. I think that roughs up a summary of my dreams and ambitions. I want an aspergated girlfriend or wife some day so that i can communicate more effectively with them. I hope to hear from you soon,good luck in all you do. Read books by, Liane holliday willey, Tony Attwood, Lorna Wing or Ashley Stanford if interested.

Signed,
Greg