View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 01:31 AM
  # 95 (permalink)  
Grace2

08.50 Thur

Good morning to you all my fellow Augustians

How's it going? I'm not in work today and I've got just a couple of hours to myself this morning, the little one is in nursery, I'm sticking a stew in the crock pot, got to go and collect a prescription from the doctors, nip to the pharmacy and then this afternoon I'm going to watch my little naughty g.daughter in her nursery nativity play, she's a sheep, in fact the whole class are sheep! I can't wait.

Papers have been filed in court for a hearing in January for Parental Responsibility for my little g.son, so fingers crossed, trying not to worry about it too much as we're in with a good chance.

Dee, lol and whats' wrong with Ffloyd may I ask? He's cute.

Stairs, hi, I'm exactly the same, get my head stuck in a book and that's it, I'm oblivious to everything. Your daughter did well getting two jobs and she's obviously making a big effort, good on her. Cars, ooh, mans work, I'm just useless with them or could it be method in my madness. Lol.

Slim, I love that balloon idea and I will try that with my lot, it's certainly cold enough, everywhere is white and frozen this morning, no snow yet though. I'll make it easy though and just get coloured balloons, I'm all for an easy life! Slim what about having a banana of the day?

Thursday banana

Pan, your poor daughter, at least that haircut will have cheered her up, poor thing. I remember when my daughter had several teeth out, they were growing inside her gums across the roof of her mouth and she had to go into hospital for the procedure, she came out with two beautiful black eyes!
I'm glad to hear you son is okay after that incident and with Christmas coming up at least he will have plenty to keep his mind occupied.
I'm going to look out for a 'fitbit', sounds good, it may encourage me with my walking
Anyway, you have a good day.

HFA, I hope it's good news for your mum, that's worrying, but fingers crossed and there is so much more they can do these days. My precious dad beat prostate cancer when he was in his mid 70's so good things can happen. Self portrate! Right! Okay! Whatever!

Apple, I'm so sorry you've had a big black cloud moment and I hope it passes soon. What brought that one, is it to do with the not drinking or other life issues? This is going to be a difficult few weeks for many of us now, with all the Christmas Festivities so I guess we all need to stick close. I think I said before, I'm going for a quiet, boring, Christmas, with as few social events as possible. I'm determined to come out sober the other side of it all! I find excercise is a great mood lifter, even if it's just a brisk walk, it's surprising how it clears your head of all that cotton wool. Stick with it Apple, it will all be worth it. xxxxx
I agree with you too, we're all really lucky to have the opportunity to change!

With that, I'm off to get my jobs done so stay safe and sober all.

Just for today: I will have a program.
I may not follow it exactly, but I will have it.
I will save myself from two pests: Hurry and Indecision's.