Thread: Again and again
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 12:23 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
BabyJane

Hi there,

Wow we could be twins! I read your post with tears in my eyes. I'm
Fairly young still (just turned 30) and have been unemployed for about 6 months. I finally broke down and applied for unemployment and now it has stopped coming in for no reason after only one payment (I was approved but no one seems able to tell me what's happening) and so I'm completely broke. I literally am about to loose everything, in sobriety. I have applied for so many jobs and gone to interviews and nothing ever comes of it. My family is falling apart (separate issue) but the fact that I have no support from them and no money to even buy necessities and it's Christmas... It has just been SO very hard.

My boyfriend and I fight a lot too and most days I apply for jobs but the past week I can barely get out of bed. Like I have just about given up completely. I can't face any
More rejection right now!!! I have ZERO self - esteem.

Anyway, I wish I had the answers. I wish I had positive things to say... I'm
Trying and I still do meetings, gratitude list, exercise, try to pray, work with those in need... I just hit a wall the last few days. All I know is a drink won't fix it. Temporary relief and then... More BS and hurting and feeling awful. More being broke. More isolation. So just stay sober ok? We can do that. You can always PM me too if you like. I will write back.

Big Hugs
- L. (BabyJane)