Thread: Back again
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 05:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
next30

Back again

My last post was April 2010 and had high hopes and goals to get things right. Well I lost my direction, my home life fell apart and have come very close to loosing my job the past 2 years. Social life is a mess but Im still here.

Right now going on 4 day dry. The withdrawl has been a killer. Work let me have a couple days off after seeing how spaced I was monday. Love my boss.
Loosing a relationship that was over five great years long sent me over the top. A year later that friend asked me to move back into our house. The idea was to help eachother out with our issues, mine being drinking. This friend has put up with a lot from me and has kept trying. What got me besides my declining health was hearing some say he posted a comment on a social network site saying "Watching someone self destruct first hand is pretty aweful. And I can't do anything about it. Umm. I really just want to break down and cry. But what would that accomplish... There is just so much to worry about all the time...Damn."
That made me cry, I always forget its not just my life it effects. This time around when times are tough I am asking for help :ghug3