View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 09:23 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
freshstart57
Self recovered Self discovered

Let me add that I don't get twisted up into a tangle anymore about what is and is not AV inside my noggin. There are certainly obvious thoughts about drinking that occur to me from time to time, and I would be disingenuous if I did not admit it. My Big Plan and mindfulness make these thoughts pop right out of the background into sharp focus, so I don't have to get fussed over them.

I think that some of these thoughts don't even register anymore into solid awareness, because just a flick of recognition is enough to diminish them to the point of inconsequence. So, I guess if this is true, I may be exposed to more AV than I am aware of, but who cares, really. If that beast has found some traction that needs full conscious attention, then I have big guns, really BIG guns, ready and waiting for it.

If you are not at this point in your AVRT / mindfulness / meditation / vajrayana / dzogchen practice, Cleo, I would not be able to tell from those few words you have shared. If you aren't, I hope you make that short evolution to that place of comfort and indifference to your AV. If you have arrived, ain't it just great? Best to you.