View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 09:21 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Cleopatra1

hi,,, thanks for yr reply,,, i am rather put out by you saying that my experiences are dishonest and undeveloped,, in what way may i ask??
i know my posts are not at all dishonest ,, and to be honest , lol,, i find that rather offensive that you could compare me with anyone else and call me that,, its your opinion of course,, that i get,,, but maybe just because i havent been telling experiences of a struggle ,, i really have none, that you cannot grasp?
also , not once have i ever mentioned that i do not seem pleased with your posts, or replys,, i do know fresh more than i do you,, altouhg i do follow your posts and im sorry you feel that way.
as i said in my earlier post,, i opened up and shared an extremely tough subject,, about my father and previous addiction probs,, yet you have not answered any of those questions,, not that you need to,, gee,, this is mad,, but i feel a degree of unfairness,, as i am an honest person, i dont need to explain myself to anyone,, but i feel that you dont understand where im coming from .
maybe just a clash of personalities,,, im not one to hold grudges,,, unless you break my heart lol
so,, peace ,love and hugs ,,,phew,,, this place is enough to send someone crazy sometimes ,,lol
lv cleo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx