View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 12:43 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
MrsDragon

Location: Caucasian;West Coast; Husband sometimes breathes fire; hence his nickname Dragon & mine Mrs. Dragon
Originally Posted by CanfixONLYme View Post
I hope it's going well for you and your family MsDragon! Happy thoughts your way
Thank you for the happy thoughts; need them always.
I have been thinking of you also, and I will be sending you a pmessage as soon as I get myself in order here.

Things are well at the moment. Husband and I went away for the weekend. Much needed and enjoyed.

Since son was bored, he asked his dad for some work to do. Husband gave him a bunch of stuff and asked him to work from our house. So he worked all last week, and husband said he did a good job on everything. There were no issues while he was there. We had a pleasant time actually, and I enjoyed the time I was able to spend with him.

He left on Friday to go visit with a friend who is in town. They had plans for the weekend. His friend is a few years older, had an admitted problem with drinking too much and using drugs. Stopped the drugs and got his drinking under control, so I think he is a good influence for our son.

He puzzles us with his behavior though; what is really going on with him. Husband is starting to think if he maintains then he will let him come back to work with possibly some provisions not yet defined.

So your good thoughts keep them coming, please.