View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 06:37 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  
LiveLikeGold6
The Little Alcoholic Monstress That Could

Hey every one. I hope its ok for me to post. I am an emotional mess seriouslyy!! Slim, you didn't make me cry at all. I was already there. I drank yesterday, but i dont regret it because i went out dancing and i had 2 drinks and danced my arse off and went home and feel great today, physically.

I need to get my emotional in check and fast. My sweety is still hanging in there even though I'm freaking nuts with all the things I say. He said I'm crazy and maybe we can work things out when I'm sane. He was so spot on I couldn't say anything else. He just messaged me saying he really still wants to work things out. I just started crying because I know I've got bigger problems. Depression? Low self esteem? I don't know but I know I need help. Be 100% sober? Is that the answer? Last night was fun, but it was like I getting revenge on myself if that make sense. I could have fun without drinking I've done it before and there's no risk involved.

Talk to me I know you guys are much wiser than I am. I know you all have a lot of stuff going and I hate to be the thread attention hog right now but I lost and I don't have much time before I need to start getting real busy.