View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 09:48 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
llastchance8

Hello Cat1961,, you have all our support.. Your conclusion about moderation is absolutely right.. All of us have been there and done that.. I am on my day 6 and it is really getting better .. First 2 days were worst than hell but slowly , it is getting better. If beer is your enemy, mine is wine !! All are same . The final extract is a chemical made up of basic elements. But it is quite capable for destroying human organs, body, lives and lives of our loved ones..

The irony about moderation is like this.. The addictive voice inside us ( AV ) has grown very strong as we have fed it through years of our alcohol consumption. When,we decide , we must stop for ever, this smart AV talks us in to moderation.. In fact, the AV fools us, by being happy with little supply initially. Because, it knows that some thing is better than nothing. It also knows that after little feeds for few days, he is going to have his big share ,eventually.. So smart !!! Now, if we decide to stop this monster getting any amount of feed, it has to get weaker day by day.. But , the monster does not die easily. It needs just one more drink to rise like a phoenix from its own ashes. Let us try to keep this monster buried as much as we can.. I am fully with you.. Moderation is a trick of AV, talking us to into keeping him alive .. Let us make him starve to death..