View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 04:26 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Zube

Originally Posted by Piglet15 View Post
I know I have posted something about this before , but I just feel I need to say it again. Warning this will probably just be me rambling on( and my grammar is not correct lol ).Okay so on to what I was saying........I know people here try to help , and I know this is a very mean way to think but no one really knows what I went through. Sometimes it just makes me mad because no one understands how I feel and I know logically it's not fair to think that way because no one but me has been through what I have been through exactly. I just wish sometimes I could have that one person that gets it. Someone who gets how angry I was at my mom when she relapsed or gets how hard it was because I didn't want to make anyone mad or what it was like seeing my mom go through withdrawal. I hate being alone. I know people say go to meetings but that is so out of my comfort zone and I would have to bring it up to my family , and now that my mom is a year sober it would be weird. Everyone else seems to have moved on and it would be like I'm the one stuck in the past. Thanks for listening !
Piglet
Please don't take offense, Piglet, but how is your recovery coming along?

Zube