View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 10:22 AM
  # 40 (permalink)  
bloss

Smile

Morning/Afternoon/Evening everyone:

Chilly day here in CA, although, I am sure not as cold as some parts of the country and world. So, I am grateful to live in a more moderate climate. I am trying to be mindful of the small, important things in life to be grateful for. Blossom is taking her meds. and will have some blood work on Monday to prepare for surgery. I am just taking this one day at a time, doing the best I can and letting it go. I start questioning why things happen and drive myself crazy, not a good place to be for my sobriety.

Nicky: Its amazing how much noise our little darlings can make while having fun together...

WWG: I rememer when my sons were young, time flys by so fast, enjoy these years, and staying sober will only make it more meaningful

EFC: We'll stay strong together

MidnightBlue: Hello to you!

Grace: Don't stress too much, I always want to fix things for my sons, I've finally realized, I can't anymore. I love them and listen, still their issues do upset me too...stay strong and true to taking care of yourself..

Tanja: Sounds like both of us are spending a great deal of time at the vets...all the medications are getting confusing...hope there is no ear infection in the future! We're good pet parents...

Have to get moving
Each of you have a safe, sober, happy day
Bloss