View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 08:31 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Tarot

I have compromised and sent the one detaching with love just be wise I needed the closure. I realized the others were just the same thing I have been saying over and over all the way through our relationship, he didn't listen then so why would he listen now? Still it felt good to get them thoughts out of my head. I need him to know that it's over. He still thinks I'm sitting here waiting for him. I needed to put him straight for me to be able to move on. His letter today was saying that he's been going to the NA meetings in there...amazing how they have suddenly become attractive when he's nothing else to do other than sit in his cell all day! Too little too late mate. It's not good reading that prison talk...I have to focus on the fact that it is just that. Maybe when he starts to tell the truth and not just what he thinks I want to hear I will take note.

Thanks everyone for your help and support. I would still be on that merry-go-round of insanity without you guyz. Thankyou all so much!! xx