View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 01:41 PM
  # 371 (permalink)  
hallegirl

Originally Posted by Wanabfree View Post
Thanks Hallegirl, I'm at day 11 and doing great! The sweats were the worst for me because it was all day and all night long. I thought they'd never go away and I'd be a sweaty mess forever. But thank goodness it stopped yesterday!!! I'm pretty much over all my symptoms now but still fighting the lack of energy and motivation. I know that, too, will get better with time.

The pain that I was prescribed my meds for is still there. I just hope I can find a natural way to deal with it. Feeling like I have no quality of life and not wanting to do anything is no way to live and I want to be an active mommy for my 20 month old daughter and I also never want to have to rely on pain meds again, either. But for now, I am so HAPPY to be free of the meds and the sickness!! I am so thankful for that!!!!!
Keep it up!!! It's a struggle for sure but being on pills are no way of life. I was on them for years for chronic pain too, and although the pain hasn't gone away, the power in being free from Oxys does help. Im doing some natural meds too, but I can't give advise on that or they will ban my posts.
Stay strong for your little girl and for yourself. The best support in this battle I received here. I need support to keep this going and I think we all do. Stay strong and congrats again.