View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 06:23 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Punkin50

Thankful

I am so very thankful I found this community. I don't have a computer at home so I log on first thing when I get to work to help me make it through the day. It gives me strength and courage that I have never found before. You would think being raised by an alocholic mother I would understand more, but when it is your husband or ex husband, it is a different story. I have taken so many peoples advice, I am praying the apartment I have applied for works out, I am so ready to get on with my life. The past few days he has been gone (since slicing his wrist) has been so peaceful. I don't mean that to sound cruel, but knowing I have peace when I go home is so nice. The only thing I feel guilt about now is when I leave. EVERYTHING in the house belongs to me. I bought it all and paid for it before we got together two years ago. When I leave he won't even have a bed to sleep on, now why do I worry about that? He has never worried about me. Is this a normal feeling? Thank you all so much and even though I have not met anyone, I love you dearly.