View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 02:05 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
ZiggyB

Originally Posted by Punkin50 View Post
I think sometimes we have to get angry and bitter to a point to help OURSELVES. Even at this point after all the comments that has been left for me, knowing they are right, I almost feel guilty. However, I get to thinking of all the things he has done to me the past two years from stealing my car, selling what good jewlery I had, stealing money from my purse, stealing my debt card when we was just getting buy so he could buy beer, WHY SHOULD I CARE NOW? I have such a caring heart, and I want him to get better, but I am mentally and emotionally drained. I have three wonderful children and nine grandchildren that need me and I have neglected the last two years babysitting him.
I think you have every right to be angry, is he worrying about you being angry or just drinks another drink?
Very true, he never cared about my feelings and just did whatever he wanted to regardless. He knew I loved him and therefore he thought he could get away with anything. Honestly I wouldn't have cared so much about his drinking if he wasn't constantly rude, irritable and picking fights with me over nothing, as well as being an unreliable jacka*s.

I also have a caring heart, but even when you want them to get better they won't listen to you and proceed down the path of madness. I believe we have to get out of their way and start taking care of ourselves.