View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 01:25 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Punkin50

Originally Posted by ZiggyB View Post
This is such a tough one... I am trying to not feel bitter and angry anymore either at the ex or at his friends who got him drunk all the time knowing he was out of work and having a difficult time emotionally. At times I felt like I was abandoning him but he was always mad at me.
I think sometimes we have to get angry and bitter to a point to help OURSELVES. Even at this point after all the comments that has been left for me, knowing they are right, I almost feel guilty. However, I get to thinking of all the things he has done to me the past two years from stealing my car, selling what good jewlery I had, stealing money from my purse, stealing my debt card when we was just getting buy so he could buy beer, WHY SHOULD I CARE NOW? I have such a caring heart, and I want him to get better, but I am mentally and emotionally drained. I have three wonderful children and nine grandchildren that need me and I have neglected the last two years babysitting him.
I think you have every right to be angry, is he worrying about you being angry or just drinks another drink?