View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 07:19 PM
  # 116 (permalink)  
linzer2488

My name is Lindsay i am 24 years old! Thanks for making this group! I will pick up another 30day chip on dec 3rd. I went to detox on September 14th for ten days to detox from suboxin, xanex. I am an alcoholic that does not drink every day, but when I drink it is complete chaos.I went to a 30dayer in palm beach. I relapsed after about 2 months sober on the 3rd of last month because for that day i ignored the fact that I am completely powerless over my drinking. But I drank for one day and then I told on myself to my sponsor. Since then I have really gone hard in recovery. I may only be 24, but I have definitely earned my seat. I am one of the youngest ones in the rooms everyday, but it does not bother me. This is life or death for me. I take my recovery so serious. I have been arrested 12 times and have been to prison as a result of my alcoholism. I have no drug charges, but charges from being blacked out and fighting or doing stupid ****. I really want to meet some young alcoholics like myself! You all understand me! It is good to be young in recovery! We can change our lives now and save ourselves the torture of living a life with no hope or dreams. I have hope now and I can see the light. It feels good to not be depressed and actually be able to wake up in the morning and get out of bed ready to take on the day. I actually get excited for the day! Life really is what I make it to be! And I am going to make my life beautiful!