View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 06:00 PM
  # 485 (permalink)  
chicory

I am praying for Aunt M, (((amy))). As our (((Lauren)) said, in her reassuring post, your Aunt is strong, going through what it is like, and it is a stressful frightening thing. but so necessary. they have their eye on her and they know what is going on. keeping you in my thoughts too sweetie.

(((Lauren))) things will get better dearie. they really will. this old dark winter time, it makes it a challenge to keep things light and happy, when you have worries already.
we are here to share the load with you. everyone always helps me, you included. it helps to talk about it, and to say, hey, i am having a rough time and need some good vibes sent my way.
you are a good person. you are thoughtful. you are smart and talented. and you are loved. here and at home. and you are pretty too, i could tell by that picture of you. you give so much support here , and it is appreciated more than you could imagine. you make me feel good about myself. you are one of those givers in the world. encouraging words, validation, we all need those things.
I wanna say I understand how hard it is sometimes, to feel cheerful, when we have a heart ache in the back of our minds always. but things always are changing, and I believe in positive attitude, and I believe in the power of it. I wish I could live long enough to really grasp all the things we can do, with our mind power.
hope that you are feeling better tomorrow. hope you get some sunshine. and I hope we do too. i feel better when i take vitamin d3, dhea, and linseed oil. it really helps me, mood and energy.
I am so sleepy, might have to go get some popcorn, to keep myself awake for a while longer...lol.

hugs hugs hugs