View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 12:15 AM
  # 360 (permalink)  
Wanabfree

Hunter, I just wanted to say that reading your posts (as well as everyone else's) helped me tremendously to stay strong while I felt like complete crap. I hope you stay around.

I just finished day 5 and am 3 hrs into day 6. My only issues now are constant freezing chills (can't seem to get warm but thank goodness the sweats have seemed to stop), stomach cramps, slight diarrhea in the mornings and insomnia. I count myself lucky cuz I know it could be a lot worse. I think one more week, tops, I should be 100% back to normal physically and ready to battle the mental cravings. That will be the hardest!

I just slept a couple hours and haven't taken anything to aid in the w/d at all but have been lying here thinking about taking a Valium to help get back to sleep. Although I know insomnia is a price I must pay, I could really use the sleep, but then I also want my brain and body to be able to heal itself without introducing or complicating things with more chemicals. Wish I had some Sleepytime tea...

Good luck to all those fighting the battle with me. We can and will do this!!