View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 01:37 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
MrsDragon

Location: Caucasian;West Coast; Husband sometimes breathes fire; hence his nickname Dragon & mine Mrs. Dragon
Son has house guest; his ex wife

My ex daughter in law is in town this week and is staying through the holiday. She came to have dinner with us (including my son) on Sunday. We have always had a good relationship with her, and still think highly of her.

She asked to stay with him for the week, and although he tried to persuade her that another place might be better; he ended up taking her home with him. All seems to be going well between them. What I hope is they will be able to really open up to each other; and my son will finally head towards closure on some issues from their past. The issue with drinking, drugs, and various women was not part of their life together & started afterward, so she has none of that to deal with. Of course Im a little worried this will trigger a host of emotions that he is not ready to deal with (she seems further along in this respect), but yet I also feel like this was brought to him at this point because it is Gods will. I have this feeling that I cannot shake; something is stirring within him that may lead to a better place. Of course it could all be wishful thinking.

I would also like to wish everyone here a peaceful Thanksgiving; and I pray God looks after all of you and your loved ones.