View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 11:05 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
nahade

Question Husband hit by car.

My father-n-law called to tell me my husband had been hit by a car. My husband was with his brother-n-law and they were leaving from a family birthday party. When the Brother-n-law pull out onto the main highway my husband cooler fell off the truck. And by acction he jump out to get it and all his beer. Someone told him car coming and well he to busy picking up his beer that he was struck. Even the county news paper states exactly what he was doing. He was then life flighted out, suffering from brain trama (bleeding and bruised on brain) spent 2 nights in the icu trama unit. Based on the car noone can believe it didn't kill him. Now does it wake him up is the real question. But after his released he had to have the cooler back and you would think his family would have emptied it but no it still had the remaining and he took it home. I took him back home and left his mom with him cause he has to have someone with him for next 3 days. I just couldn't deal with him, I love him but not going to keep watching him kill hisself. Maybe it should broke him up more but at same time I'm glad he ant dead. But it just makes me angry to read the paper and to know what got him hurt. He even made this comment on way home "if I had came to see him it wouldn't happen" and I said oh no we ant going there your Dang beer got you hurt not me.... So now we see if that was his rock bottom wake up call or he just got lucky this time... What does it really take to wake them up before it's to late...