View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 04:52 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  
eveleivibe

Originally Posted by Lily1918 View Post
I was, against stds. I have an IUD against pregnancy. I don't see myself having sex with him anytime soon though... Im hurt. He called me tonight and said something that I can't decide if it was manipulation or not " the addict in me is so angry at you for not covering for me, but the part of me that I want to be is so glad you did, now I have nothing. How dare you help me by allowing these consequences. I went because I was counting on you to cover for me. codies always do. you are working your recovery and I love you for it, but now I have nowhere to live nowhere to shower I pray I don't lose my job. If you would have lied I would have gotten away with using, like all the times before. Im so glad you helped me fall because I have nothing now, not even you or the kids. The addict in me hates you, but I love you so much" WHAT THE HECK!!!!??!?!? hmmm now to wait and see where he goes, I told him he may come get his things after I get off work, he asked me to use the internet to find a sober house. I told him yes. hmmm manipulation? Have you heard this all before?
Sounds like he's being honest with you.
But none of us know sure as we do not know him but sounds fenuine n honestly - he is thanking you fir not enabling or feeding his addiction. Is that not a start?