View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 01:09 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  
Lily1918

Originally Posted by cynical one View Post
Oh you elderly seniors crack me up. I just love the AARP crowd...so cute.
<cynical...ducking for cover>

Lily,

Are you having unprotected sex with him?
I was, against stds. I have an IUD against pregnancy. I don't see myself having sex with him anytime soon though... Im hurt. He called me tonight and said something that I can't decide if it was manipulation or not " the addict in me is so angry at you for not covering for me, but the part of me that I want to be is so glad you did, now I have nothing. How dare you help me by allowing these consequences. I went because I was counting on you to cover for me. codies always do. you are working your recovery and I love you for it, but now I have nowhere to live nowhere to shower I pray I don't lose my job. If you would have lied I would have gotten away with using, like all the times before. Im so glad you helped me fall because I have nothing now, not even you or the kids. The addict in me hates you, but I love you so much" WHAT THE HECK!!!!??!?!? hmmm now to wait and see where he goes, I told him he may come get his things after I get off work, he asked me to use the internet to find a sober house. I told him yes. hmmm manipulation? Have you heard this all before?