View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 05:36 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
PippiLngstockng

News flash -

My littlest one was sent home today. Seems she might have chicken pox (big brother just finishing up with it...)!

I truly feel at this time that God is looking after me. I have never been an incredibly spiritual person - but 10 minutes after I sent an excuse for not getting together with my AH this morning - the teacher called saying my girl was pale and feeling sick.

And then, moments later, my lawyer wrote giving me the best possible news ever. Now I can take a deep breath and move forward!!!

Through all of the difficulties I'm having I'll say one thing - this is not in fact a bad time in my life. It is a beautiful time. I feel for the first time ever that all of the pieces of my life are fitting together and that for so many years I was moving towards this crescendo.

I have a long way to go and lots of healing and work ahead of me. But I was starting my day thinking - here we go again, the AH is going to get us both wound up into a big drama - and yet the sun is shining and my AH seems actually relieved to have his kid get the chicken pox and keep us focused on her instead of adult conflict.

GRATEFUL - for friends, residency permits, children, opportunities to grow, sunshine, God, love, this site with all of you, and chicken pox.