Old 11-18-2012, 12:37 PM
  # 227 (permalink)  
KKE

I managed just over 48hours then ruined it and made contact..... Just very stressed after finding out i have to move. He spoke to me very briefly. Achieved very little. I have been given notice by our landlord that we have to move out in January. Great. We own a big house that we rent out. I am thinking of moving there for a bit. One of us has to either way because if we sell we need to have lived there for a while to avoid capital gains tax. Very boring. I will also need to give two months notice to our tenants and we will need to make changes to the mortgage so it's a residential mortgage. All very boring and stressful. Anyway, he is refusing to discuss it with me at the moment. When i tried earlier in the week he just said "can we leave it for now yeah?" He is meant to be seeing me this week which I doubt he will. I'm going to try again and leave him to think about it all for a week. If I don't hear anything then I will do what has been suggested here and text what I am going to do and say if I hear nothing back I am assuming he is in agreement.

I could just really do without the stress of having to move home, make changes to our mortgage as well as cope with what's happening. I'm also in my final year of my masters which I am falling behind in and I am falling behind at work. Just feel so over whelmed.