Old 11-17-2012, 06:26 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
incitingsilence

Clonazepan is Klonopin a benzo…
Gabapentin is Neurotin, a med that helps with nerve pain, also is used in low doses for restless legs, and I think it might be used in certain instances to treat seizures, but not to sure about the last one.

Is he trying to kick, because these are sometimes used in, in home kicks to help lessen the pain. Do you know if he actually taking them? They might be around as a just in case. Insane isn’t it, welcome to his madness.

To be very honest if you are hanging around and hell even if you leave you are going to have to accept the reality of this disease which is that it can kill him. And this isn’t about losing faith it is just the truth. That was the only way I could put the focus back on me, accept that my husband could die, hell would if he didn’t get himself some help.

He is way out of control and hanging at the top of the chain smoking fentanyl. The high too intense, trust me if nothing else is working he will be right back in it. Is he interested at all in getting help? If he isn’t you are going to have figure out if you can stay around and watch the insanity unfold. Because this will get worse, it always does. Please do not let him talk you into helping him kick at home. He is in deep and is gonna need help and you will not be equipped to give it to him.