Old 11-17-2012, 02:02 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
mkr86

What is Clonazepam & Gabapentin & what is it doing to him :(

Hello everyone,

Today I'm needing some answers. If I'm going to be living with an addict I want to understand the extent of his use. Which probably is impossible.. But i at least want to know what he's putting in his body......
This morning I found another stash of my boyfriends pills. He is using a lot more different types than I originally thought. It's called Clonazepam (benzodiazepines)? As well i found Gabapentin. And I have no idea what either of these pills is.
He started out with using coke, which he still does. Then I found him smoking fentanyl which scared the living crap out of me. I believe he has stopped with that, at least for now. He admitted it scared him too because the high was really intense. He must have been worried because i found him googling about what it can do to you. I'm not sure if I believe him or If hes just saying it scared him to make me think he won't do it again. Then I found out he was abusing hydromorphone (diluadid) every day. It's been an incredibly hard, emotionally and physically draining experience. This morning, finding more of these pills just makes my fears escalate x1000. Can anyone tell me what Clonazepam or gabapentin is? And how does mixing these Drugs with opiates like hydromorphone as well as alcohol affect him?? Is he just asking to overdose?? This is killing me. I have set up a counseling session. Monday my first one. I just need some clarity. His addiction is devastating me. It is the middle of the day and he is still sleeping. What on earth are these drugs he's taking now? Does anyone know. Thank you