Old 11-14-2012, 11:19 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Riley555

Anna- I'm not so much looking for answers, but advice of others who may have had good/bad experiences I can learn from. I intend to ask my dr tomorrow all my questions. Although I've heard some drs who prescribe it do over mediate and want you on it longer than necessary because they get more money. I'm new to this and just looking for advise and opinions from people who have had experience. I'm curious as what some have experience and what they might do over I'd they had the chance.
Yem- I do think some of my depression might have been my "excuse". And I'm afraid of that. I use to think I was a very strong woman, but I'm also really sensitive and have way too many feelings of guilt for a lot of things in my life. Six months ago a big turn of events happened in my life, for the worst. I used lortabs to "feel" ok. It got to the point that I let them be the only things that made me feel good. I know it's fake and a mask of pain now. I really desperately want to be sober, and making a dr appointment was a big step that I would have never made before. Some day the WD and depression from it last months and that scares me! I want to be strong, but months is a scary amount of time to feel hopeless. I'm going to do this I just want a plan or some sort of strategy to have before I start. Only my husband knows and he most always out of town. I don't want to be alone through this so I thought writing some questions in this forum may help me through some if the bad times.