View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 06:21 AM
  # 228 (permalink)  
MsPINKAcres
Living in a Pinkful Place

Ash is back in MS hopefully continuing her recovery path ~ don't know all the details about what happened in court because I didn't ask ~ we had a good telephone conversation ~

Caroline, Ash's daughter, 7 yrs old, being raised by Ash's bio mom, asked "who is my Daddy?" and Ash answered some of her questions on the level of a 7 yr old can understand ~ her mom who is not in any recovery & doesn't handle things well FREAKED OUT! started raising her voice and telling Caroline ~ he's a criminal - a horrible criminal.

Well, we all know what little ones think ~ if my Dad is bad, then I'm bad. So Ash was able to talk to Caroline a little more - calm her down some.

Later on in the conversation about the court stuff - she said it was really a big confusion - not really sure why I had to be here ~
I said "Ash, I think you had to be here, because Caroline needed YOU!"
She needs some healthy recovery input about her bio father maybe you can't be there all the time yet, but at least you can give her some of that a little bit of the time.

She agreed.

I can see that today will be "weepy" day for me - no sleep last nite - our Kaileigh was up all nite with stomach virus ~ she's at home with Mr. PINK & I'm at work - another busy day for me at work so I couldn't miss ~

So hoping she feels better soon! I hate it when little ones are sick!

hope all of you are doing well!

PINK HUGS,