Old 11-13-2012, 06:22 AM
  # 53 (permalink)  
RobbyRobot
Adventures In SpaceTime

I'm humbled and grateful to present myself as a recovered alcoholic drug addict.

I'm also an ex-smoker of nicotine too, heh.

Words communicate ideas. Ideas of alcoholism and recovery/recovered speak for themselves from within a wholly personal nature. These words have more meaning then simply dictionary defined. We give these ideas worth and value respective with our experiences of failure and success.

For me, the idea of not being a recovered alcoholic drug addict brings instant profound misery into my now moment. My essense suffers and for no advantage that is clear to me. The instant I identify as a recovered alcoholic drug addict, my now moments are again filled with triumph and fullfilment of a better lived life than once I had.

No matter the "name or title" of the music we are all respectively dancing too as we make our ways thru life, we all attain our best outcomes when we our true to ourselves.

There is more to truth than one's own experience can embrace. Truth surpasses each and everyone of us in everyway that can be possibly imagined.