View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 08:54 AM
  # 63 (permalink)  
Wifi

Well here we are day 9... Almost to double digits!!!

JimJim - Don't give up my friend. The cycle won't end until you put the plug in the jug. You have already proven you can do this. Just get back on the horse and start over. No shame, it's just what we do.

RedViper - Don't do it... You know where it leads and you know how you will feel afterwords (actually the second it hits your mouth). Keep on keeping on!!! You can do this!

Midnight - I'm having the same issues at work. Not getting done what I should be and a coworker is throwing it in my face making it worse, however I know this will pass...

Hope22 - Welcome back!!!

We are having some issues at home getting my youngest son to go to high school. It's a new school and it is a fight everyday to get him to go. I was so sad this morning knowing that he is only hurting his future that I almost stopped and got a beer... Like that would help matters... It's crazy how our AV constantly finds any way it can to get us to go back... I know today that I can be no help to my son drunk... I have lots of problems (don't we all) but certainly a drink won't fix any of them...

Have a safe and sober day everyone!!!

Wifi - d9