View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 04:17 AM
  # 214 (permalink)  
DefofLov
Survivor

MsPink,

Thank you so much for that positive feedback. I really appreciate it. It feel good to be acknowledged and validated.

Amy, I am so happy that you are involved with Baby B. That warms my heart. I am sure Bratkin can use all the help she can get! Having a baby humbles people.

~~~~

I haven't actually had the chance to tell Kyle we were through. He has been so absent lately. I think he is busy. He doesn't really communicate what is going on with me and I find I have a hard time reaching him unless he chooses to pop up. I trust that my HP will set the course and the right moment will come very soon.

I understand that my friend who made all the unnecessary jibes at me has some very personal issues and is speaking as a hurt person who doesn't want me to get hurt. She means well, but the things she is saying are robbing me of my journey. This is what I mean by saying she is very codependent. I choose not to tell her about my love life or any of my other personal relationships because she always takes it upon herself to "give it to me straight without sugar coating."

That is entirely unnecessary. I actually have a really good grasp on my life, relationships, expectations, how to communicate and like the reading said...how to be true to myself.

I am dating someone else now. I was already getting to know him slowly but surely. Kyle and I never were exclusive. We never got to the point of making a decision to see only each other. The new guy Sam and I hung out the other day. It was very sweet and very intimate. He read me like a book. I think it will be very nice getting to know him. And no, I did not tell my girlfriend about it. I'd rather not hear her warnings about how I need to not get my hopes up and etc. She gave me that whole speech when I first started dating Kyle. So, I have learned not to give her fuel, as my sponsor puts it.

Have a lovely day all!

Lily