View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 01:09 AM
  # 159 (permalink)  
Grace2

08.55 Thur

Good morning to my special Undies

I hope you've all had a good night/day. I'm feeling extra happy this morning, I've received a p.m from someone special here, you know who your are!! AND I'm home alone, all day! Woo hoo, mega woo hoo! The little g.son is at nursery today and my lovely daughter's partner is off work today so I don't have any school runs. My God, this doesn't happen often. I feel blessed! I don't want to waste this day, so after I've done all my posting, I'm going to go, go. go! The weather seems quite mild this morning though it looks like it's going to pour down, so maybe a spot more tidying the garden, I will probably take my mum to do a bit of shopping at some point, a bit of cleaning up etc, etc.
Anyway, enough of the parroting.

Hi Tanja, thank you so much for the congratulations and kind words, How's things with you today and how are your gorgeous furbabies doing

Good morning Matthew, I am so glad to see you here posting. You have a good day, o.k!

Catch up again at some point, I'm sure.

Just for today I will be grateful for one more day that was undeserved, one more day that was lived to the full, one more day to love and be loved, one more day to be me