Thread: Feeling guilty?
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 08:14 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
FenwayFaithful

Yeah you're probably right

But I can tell by talking to him that he's clean...and he has ZERO money. Although I guess there are probably ways to get drugs in jail without money. But I'm pretty sure he isn't using, then again I said that before. Although I'm pretty sure he has his urine tested by his PO if he's caught using then he won't get time off for good behavior. But AGAIN he was being urine tested before he was arrested the 2nd time and he got around that.

So God know if he's using all I know is he isn't ACTING like he's using like he's not being a d*** to me but then again how can you really tell from letters or a 25 minute phone call once a week.

But yeah it was all fun and game at first. And I think deep down somewhere he is a good guy but I also don't know that he can keep that up for very long, I honestly don't have much faith he'll stay clean.

It's been the same thing for 10 years he's spent the better part of his life in jail. He really did put me through a lotta s*** I should really just cut him off entirely but I just feel so guilty.

I know I shouldn't but I can't help him. Cos truth is I really don't hate him, I'm not in love with him either but I still care for him.