View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 03:01 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Zencat
Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by Lucylove View Post
Hi im new here so dont really know where to begin. This is my second attempt to get sober. I made it 8 months before. I did the classes n AA for 6 weeks. I joined a forum group but never shared about myself. So im doing it this time n see if it helps. I went to 6 weeks of AA already n have 2 months sober. Im not sure if im going back to AA i have severe anixety,ptsd,depression. I keep telling myself i did it for 6 weeks and i didnt die lol. Do you think that this AA on computer is enuff?
I know for some alcoholics SR members that don't go to AA and they have recovered from alcoholism with a good mood as a result. There are programs and strategics that will help anyone with a serious addiction to recover. Groups like; Women for Sobriety, SOS, LifeRing, SMART, CBT, Urge Surfing, DBT and AVRT

I have a wellness plan to follow. It is comprised of many many healthy living skills to practice. Here at SR is an important wellness treatment I use to keep on that right track for my welfare.

There many ways to recover and live a satisfying life. Pick one or make up your own, as no one way to be recovered from addiction is proper for everybody.