View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 01:52 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Jody675

rsk

my last serious relationship hurt me enormously when it ended, and i worked along side this guy so i got to see him everyday. we tried to remain friends, and i so desperately wanted him back in my life, or to be part of my life. (it really was pathetic to be perfectly honest) and my boundaries were dropped like hot potatoes just so i could be close to him. all in all for about 9 months after we broke up we were on again off again, and all on his terms. in the end i cut all ties (as best i could) and only spoke to him at work for work reasons. within a few months he had someone else, moved in a few months after that, and married within a year (even though he told me never wanted to do these things again). all very hurtful. but honestly, cut all ties with your guy rsk. what you are doing is just trying to stay connected and torture yourself with why you arent good enough. at the end of the day, you are the lucky one to not have him in your life. (i know i definitely am better off and i hope my last bf is happy with his wife...truth be known we i do wish that he was miserable...lol...but i dont really care either way). but let go. you cant move forward while you are dragging a dead body behind you.