Old 11-04-2012, 07:23 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
ilovehim1104

Originally Posted by Fandy View Post
li don understand why any woman would want to extend this kind of a relationship, its abusive and he certainly lacks any respect for you.

condoms or or not, it's about having respect for yourself...I hope you look at that. This guy has nothing to offer you. and when it's all said and done he might abscond with more than a one night stand.

did you HEAR what he is saying....i'm horney, i was thinking of you...this is not what you deserve. he doesn't care about anything but scratching his itch. and i would bet he will ask you for some $$ when its all over with or a sad story that he needs for.
I appreciate ir concern amd comments but yes ur assuming to much here...i have alot of respect for myself i am allowing him to use me i am grown and have needs to fulfill and why not with someone i have slept with for the past 3 yrs protected .im ok if he is just satisfying his "itch" because i get mine satisfied as well. do not wnt his love i want sex and that does not define me as a bad person in my eyes and how i see myself is all that matters...but again thank you fandy and just b glad "you respect" yourself the way you define and ill respect me the way i define respect.