View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 09:25 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  
StillMySon

Originally Posted by Schab33 View Post
You will be able to get some much needed support here ...I have little to offer in the way of advice as my own son continues to spiral out of control ..I have had to cut my self off from him completely in a desperate attempt for him to hit rock bottom...on the other hand my boyfriend who is 43 has been clean 11 years from Meth for him it was a 90 jail stay that saved him...he never used again ..he insist I am doing the right thing ...I will be thinking of you I a sure as you already know Meth can cause some severe mood swings to say the least please take care of yourself ...
I'm so sorry to hear about your son. I'm almost embarrassed to think of how naive I was to addiction before this. I've NEVER dealt with anything like this before.

I do believe that you are doing the right thing and I know deep down that if my son does not respond to this rehab that I will be in your shoes before long. I have told him in no uncertain terms that I will NOT help him ruin his life. I will keep you and your son in my prayers and congratulations to your boyfriend. He is an inspiration!!!