View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 05:00 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  
hope213

i feel so sorry for you. i have been down that road with my own son at age21(he is now 42) & now with my grandson age 20. i let my son put me thru hell & i told my g-son i would not walk that road with him. i see where u want to buy him groceries. i have seen my son take gro back to the store. nothing stops an addict from getting his drug. the addict has to really be ready to stop. hard as it is let him walk this road by himself. my son is doing a 7yr sentence in prison due to drugs. he has been in & out since age 21. that is when i found out he was using. i paid high$$$$'s to keep him out of jail,with lawyers,bonds & all the other bills i paid for him, his wife & daughter. he says today if i had not done all of that he would have gotten cleaner quicker. it is hard for me to see my g-son on the streets, homeless but if he chooses drugs that is the way it is. my prayers are going up for u & your precious son. i know u love him but you have got to be strong. get into a face to face program. prayers,