View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 09:00 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Omg. I totally feel for you. This has been what I'm waiting for from my ex-addict-bf. But when I think about this situation for me I try to keep thinking whatever he put me through he will possibly put the next girl through. Engaged after a month doesn't sound like he's on the right track anyways, that is an insane move for anybody. And in another month he could be single. Just try to keep the idea of good riddance in your head, let someone else deal with what you had to deal with. I'm not sure on your background but I haven't read a good ex or current addict-bf story that sounds like one that I'd want to endure. I wouldn't want to live mine twice. I can imagine that the betrayal you were feeling prior to this news has increased tenfold. My heart definitely goes out to you on this one. I don't think its ever easy to find that your ex has moved on, especially when you're not ready. I am definitely in that same spot, I couldn't imagine dating so if I found out my ex-bf-addict was dating I would be in major pain. I wish you the best in this, and like I said my heart goes out to you.