View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 07:40 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
rsk

Bad day...just venting.

I have been having a bad day,
I don't know why I still have bad dreams but I do and the feelings seem to linger all day. I have mentioned in previous posts about my issues with the social web sites, I accept that my EXABF is now engaged and HAPPY as can be (after one month of dating someone) but it still unfortunately hurts. I have my good days and today is just not one of them. I keep telling myself that I don't deserve this...it's just unreal how I work so hard to just get better and he is hearing wedding bells and birds chirping. I don't know I am just venting to get it off my chest.

UGHHHH! I hate the lies and betrayal. There really are no words to how stupid I feel. I feel like everything he said about our relationship/future were nothing but lies. There is no way that I could ever believe that he loved me after all this. The show that he is putting on is simply cruel...

I know that I have no say in what he does anymore I am just venting because it's always something new with him and his new "fiance" to show off on the web...I wish they would give it a break,at least for a week...
I think I am so angry because I can't even fathom dating anyone but he is "madly in love" what!?!?! I don't get it, when do I get to be happy?