View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 01:50 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
inpieces314
Linkin Park Enthusiast

What should I do?

The ABF is getting out of rehab on Wednesday. We are trying to figure out where he is going when he gets out. He claims he has been calling halfway houses for a while, and no luck. He can't come back to my house because I still have an active protective order.

And that is the least of his problems. I am worried that if he comes back he will go right back to drinking because all of his buddies and his evil sister live 5 minutes away, and he is not strong enough to stay away from them at this point.

He can't go back to his sister's house because she is mad at him because I got a power of attorney and took his cars back from her right under her nose, and there was nothing she could do about it. He said he has to go back at some point to get his stuff, and I said don't worry about it, it is all replaceable. He said he has to get his social security card and birth certificate, and I said don't worry about it, I already have replacements coming, you never have to go back there if you don't want to.

He said okay, which is actually shocking, but I think he really doesn't want to go back there. Every time in the past he would argue with me, but he knows it's not a good environment for him.

I am trying to move (far away-this town is doing nothing for me either) and he can move in with me when I do, but I haven't done it yet. So I don't know where he is going to go, because it's getting close. I am trying to let go and let God on this one, but I am really getting worried.

And I know it's not really my problem, but like everyone says, I wanted him to go, he went, now I have to see it through.