Thread: So.. What now.
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 08:44 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Kc636

So.. What now.

So, I received a phone call two days ago from my boyfriend of 5 years, who is only 20 years old, that he was in the hospital, and going through withdrawal. He then proceeded to tell me he'd been addicted to heroin for the past 6 months. I am still in shock and not quite sure if I even have accepted it yet, but I haven't heard from him since, and his parents have me a call today to update me, let me know that he was in rehab type place and will be there for at least a week, and I don't know what to do. I had no idea and for that I feel so stupid, and going through my mind is just time after time how could I not see it? I'm confused and hurt and in all honesty just completely out of it and not sure how to handle it. I don't know if the past 6 months has been real or what. I never even thought I'd be on a website like this, but as he's getting help, I need help too. Where am I supposed to go from here? Am I supposed to be that amazing supportive girlfriend? I don't even know if I can handle it. I've been lied straight to my face everyday for 6 months. So.. What's next.